The Moment Group Safety Policies
Here's how we can help each other stay safe, healthy, and nourished as Team Moment serves you via delivery.
We continue to strictly abide by the following heightened safety measures and practices for delivery:
- Daily morning check-ins via WhatsApp and health logs for team members
- Wearing of face masks and other protective gear for team members, delivery partners, and guests
- Body temperature checks for team members, delivery partners, and guests (following mall policies for our in-mall locations, and no higher than 37.5 for our out-of-mall locations)
- Social distancing of at least 1 meter, assisted by lanes and floor markers for delivery partners and guests
- Availability of 70% isopropyl alcohol and wipe-down menus
- Regular handwashing with antibacterial soap every 30 minutes and frequent application of hand sanitizer for team members
- Regular wipe down and disinfection of hi-touch points and objects every 30 minutes
- Regular disinfection of our shops, kitchens, and delivery vehicles
- Proper and strict food handling from the time we receive our ingredients to the time we turn our food products over to delivery partners and guests.
Open and transparent communications
Our communications are clear and complete to let you know the safety measures we are taking when you order from Moment. Our shops are equipped with safety reminders, directional signages, and floor markers for social distancing.
We practice contactless service and give you the assistance you need to safely order from our shops and from momentfood.com.
We have a clear process for delivery partners and guests to shorten time spent in-shop.
Leadership by example
Each day, we’re ready to nourish you despite the changes in our landscape, and we hope that we can support each other and remain vigilant.